If you want to unlock the Motorola XT321 with the IMEI code, we can do this no problem; all Motorola phones are unlocked by code. After introducing the code the mobile will be unlocked, without losing its warranty or any data. These unlock codes are calculated in minutes, and you will instantly have your phone unlocked forever!
You can unlock your blocked Spectrum, AT&T, US Cellular, Cricket, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Net10, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Viaero, Total Wireless, Ultra Mobile, Visible Wireless, Consumer Cellular telephone from USA (spanish), and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "Unlock successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce the code, and press OK.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.