If you want to unlock the Nokia 2680 Slide with the IMEI code, we can do this no problem; all Nokia mobiles are unlocked by code. After introducing the code the mobile will be unlocked, without losing its warranty or any data. These unlock codes are calculated in minutes, and you will instantly have your phone unlocked forever!
You can unlock your blocked Spectrum, AT&T, US Cellular, Cricket, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Net10, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Viaero, Total Wireless, Ultra Mobile, Visible Wireless, Consumer Cellular telephone from USA (spanish), and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
Android Nokia unlocking steps:
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “PIN UNLOCK”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Old Nokia unlocking instructions:
1. - Turn on the handset without any SIM card inside.
2. - Enter your unlock code: #pw+the code+1#
To enter the letter p, press the * (asterisk) key 3 times.
To enter the letter w, press the * (asterisk) key 4 times.
To enter the + sign, press the * (asterisk) key 2 times.
After entereing the last symbol (#), the phone will become unlocked indicating SIM card restriction off and will restart.
No more attempts: Nokia phones usually have three chances to enter the unlock code, if you use these three attempts, the terminal will prompt Not allowed. It does not mean that the code does not work, but that the 3 exhausted. Fixing this is easy; simply click here and re-enter the unlock code.